Horseshoe Bay is the primary location of The CW 2019 television series Nancy Drew. It is a small coastal town in the Northern area of Maine state.
- Drew House
- Fan House
- Hudson House
- Marvin Mansion
- The Police Station
- The Claw
- Keene High School
- Lilac Inn
- Funeral Home
- The town has a tradition of tipping over a bucket of seawater. According to legend, if the water has turned to blood, then the person will die within the next year.
- Following the death of Lucy Sable in 2000, it is tradition for the crowed Sea Queen to place her crown on Lucy's grave.
- Harbor Day celebrates the first ship arriving in Horseshoe Bay. The ship was supposed to arrive in Virginia, but legend goes that a sea creature called the Aglaeca pushed the ship off course. Once a year on Harbor Day, you can ask the Aglaeca of something; if the Aglaeca grants your wish, your eyes bleed, but the wish also comes with a price.
- In the original novels, Nancy's hometown is called River Heights. In the CW's series, River Heights is instead a street name.
- The Drew residence is located at 118 River Heights Drive, Horseshoe Bay, ME 04854.
- Horseshoe Bay is a fictional town, but according to the ZIP code, it would be located in Knox County, Maine, near the coastal fishing and resort town of Owls Head.
- The setting for the town is filmed in Vancouver, Canada.
- Filming Locations by AtlasofWonders.com: Where is Nancy Drew filmed? The Claw restaurant location in Horseshoe Bay
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.