When Nancy finds herself stuck in an alternate reality the Drew Crew desperately searches for a way to bring her back.
Cast and characters
- Kennedy McMann as Nancy Drew
- Leah Lewis as George Fan
- Maddison Jaizani as Bess Marvin
- Tunji Kasim as Ned "Nick" Nickerson
- Alex Saxon as Ace
- Alvina August as Detective Karen Hart
- Riley Smith as Ryan Hudson
- Scott Wolf as Carson Drew
- Stephanie Van Dyck as Dead Lucy
- Sinead Curry as Tiffany Hudson
- Mackenzie Gray as Father Shane
- Emmanual Addo as Orderly
- “Everyone in here is perfect and happy. And there's no ghosts, and my mom's still alive, and you all like me.”
- — Nancy
- “I am stuck in a dream of my perfect life.”
- — Nancy
- “Just know this isn't easy for me, because in my reality you guys aren't happy like you are here. We don't always get along and we hurt each other, sometimes. And our lives are pretty messy. Especially mine. I really wish I'd had the courage to fight for us.”
- — Nancy
- “She's got to find her way out.”
- — Bess
- Nancy: "You think I'm crazy, don't you? You don't believe any of this."
- Nick: "I believe that you believe it. And that's good enough for me."
- Ace: "We can talk to her. Like you guys did with me when I was in the coma after the car accident."
- Bess: "You heard that?"
- Ace: "Yeah. Yeah, I remember you had new pants. They were very special pants. I remember they were like magic pants."
- Nancy: "Are you guys real?"
- George: "What kind of dumbass question is that?"
- Nancy: "Yeah, you're real."
- Nancy: "I really missed you."
- Carson: "I missed you, too."
- The 1977 series had an similarly named episode "The Secret of the Whispering Walls" which episode could diverted from namewise.
- Had the show not been given a full 22-episode order for Season 1, this episode would have been the season finale. However, it's unknown if the episode would have been any different if it were for such a case. Although the reveal of Lucy being Nancy's birth mom would still been in the episode. 
- on The Internet Movie Database
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.