Tiffany Hudson (née Tandy) is a character in The CW 2019 television series Nancy Drew. She is mysteriously murdered outside The Claw restaurant, leading to Nancy and her associates being suspects. Tiffany Hudson is portrayed by Sinead Curry.
Tiffany has fair skin, long dark hair, and light grey/hazel eyes.
Tiffany is a debutante socialite married to Ryan Hudson. She was the single eyewitness that led to Ned Nickerson's manslaughter conviction. At some point, Tiffany visited the medium Harriet Grosset because she thought she was being haunted.
Tiffany is with her husband Ryan when they visit The Claw restaurant on Parade Night, but Tiffany stays out by the car instead of joining the diner. Nancy Drew serves her food and takes her wine order. Alone in the parking lot, Tiffany makes a 911 call. When Nancy goes back outside with Tiffany's drink, she finds Tiffany dead on the ground.
- "This place isn't the Hamptons. No it's not the Vineyard, it's-- Do you remember that town in Jaws? Yeah, it's like that, but with no shark. At least the shark made things interesting." — Tiffany on the phone describing Horseshoe Bay
- Tiffany's maiden name Tandy is a reference to Russell H. Tandy, a cover artist known for illustrating 25 of Nancy Drew original series books.
|Season 1 eps||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Season 2 eps||tba|
|Nancy Drew characters (2019 TV series)|
- ↑ Stated by Laura Tandy in 1.04 The Haunted Ring.
- ↑ 1.01 Pilot. Her information is shown in Nick's file.
- ↑ Episode 1.13 The Whisper Box. Tiffany's recorded video is dated August 22, 2019 and Nancy states that "she was poisoned three days later", placing her date of death on August 25, 2019.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 1.01 Pilot
- ↑ 1.13 The Whisper Box
- ↑ https://screenrant.com/nancy-drew-details-fans-missed-cw-tv-show/